Labels

tasting notes (39) brewing (35) beer review (26) yeast (16) hops (12) breweries (10) Beer Geek Night (9) malt (6) beer names (5) brewing gear (4) festival (2) MtG (1) games (1) macro (1)

maandag 10 september 2012

Up and not yet brewing


Booyakasha!

Yours truly is almost brewing, and since the internet simply does not contain enough blogs about blokes brewing up random stuff in their kitchen, I'm adding mine today.

Expect (more or less) frequent updates on something that's been bubbling in my head for far too long: brewing beer. What seems like ages ago but is really about as long ago as my son is old, a friend and I (hello Wim, where are you?) dipped our fingers into something resembling brewing.

As evidenced here:

Evidence A: Boyz a-brewin'


Oh there you are, Wim!
Notice the savvy expression on yours truly's face. Yup, first stages of brewing look kinda questionable.

Our first brews were of mixed success, and sadly lost to humanity and the teeth of time.

Procrastinator that I am, I've been telling myself (and ever once in a while others) that I'd start brewing again someday, only this time "for real" (picture me saying "for real" whilst sticking up my fist, Stupendous Man style. Now picture that again without me pulling  that face I make in Evidence A).

So here we are: a new blog, about beer. About the making of it, and the drinking of it. Watch this space for updates, I might actually post some.



Greetz

Jo

Really, I do have an almost normal face. Just not when there's a camera pointing my way.

Geen opmerkingen: